cooking time60 min.
- Salt the duck and rub with oil. Position on the roaster.
- Place in the cold oven and bake for 50 minutes at 210 °C.
- Soak the raisins in water.
- Boil the honey and mix with the spices. Remove from the stovetop and let it stand. Cut the apples into quarters.
- After baking for 50 minutes remove the roasting juice from the duck. Place the apple pieces, nuts and the drained raisins in the bottom of the roaster.
- After 5 minutes pour the spiced honey over the duck. Add the vinegar to the apples and let the duck caramelize for 10 minutes.