cooking time50 min.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C.
- Season the inside of the chicken with the juice of half a lemon, the chopped coriander, shallot, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on the roaster, coat with clarified butter and the remaining lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake in the oven at 200 °C for 10 minutes and then for 40 minutes at 180 °C.
- The temperature and cooking time depends on the size of the chicken.
- From time to time baste with the roasting juice.