cooking time40 min.
- Cut the artichokes into 8, dice the zucchini finely, slice the asparagus (keep the tips and discard the bottom 3 cm).
- Now sear the vegetables one after the other in olive oil for about 2 or 3 minutes in a frying pan and season.
- Then place the asparagus tips in boiling water for 2 minutes. Heat 2 tbsp. of olive oil in the Cocotte. Then add the finely chopped onion and brown for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir with a wooden spoon on a high heat until it becomes translucent (1 or 2 minutes). Add the white wine and stir until the wine has boiled away.
- Then add salt to season. Add one ladle of very hot broth, stir in the peas, green beans and finely diced carrots.
- Continue simmering on a low heat adding the broth gradually as it gets absorbed.
- Add the remaining vegetables to the Cocotte three minutes before the end of the cooking time. Remove the risotto from the heat and add the chopped parsley, butter and grated Parmesan.
- Cover with the lid to let it stand for 2 minutes, then serve.
400 g Vialone Nano rice
3 artichokes (preferably Poivrade)
1 bunch of green asparagus (350 g)
250 g zucchini
2 small carrots
250 g green peas
100 g green beans
5 sprigs of parsley
100 ml dry white wine
1.5 liter vegetable broth
6 tbsp. olive oil
50 g butter
60 g grated Parmesan