cooking time15 min.
- Wash the bell pepper, eggplant and zucchini and cut into diamonds. Finely dice the onions. Dice the garlic very finely.
- Remove the skin from the tomatoes and dice.
- Lightly brown the pine nuts in a Hexagon frying pan.
- Remove any bones and innards from the shrimps.
- Sear the diced onion with oil olive oil in a STAUB Cocotte until translucent then add the bell pepper, eggplant, zucchini and garlic cube and lightly sear all the ingredients.
- Add the tomato juice and simmer everything for 15 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile season the shrimps with salt and pepper and sear.
- At the end of the cooking time add the chopped herbs and cubed tomatoes to the ratatouille and season with salt and pepper.
- Ideally this dish is served on the table in the STAUB Cocotte.
- Before serving arrange the fried shrimps and the pine nuts on the top of the ratatouille and garnish with basil leaves.