cooking time20 min.
- Roast the hazelnuts for a few minutes in a pre-heated oven (180 °C) or in a frying pan. Remove the skins by rubbing them and then chop the nuts coarsely.
- Brown the finely chopped onions in olive oil in a Cocotte for 5 minutes on a low heat.
- Add the rice and stir for 2 minutes on a high heat to stop it going brown. Add the white wine and stir until the wine has boiled away.
- Add the salt and rosemary. Gradually add the hot broth stirring constantly.
- When the risotto is cooked (after about 16-18 minutes), remove the pan from the heat source and use a spoon to stir in the diced Taleggio (having removed the crust).
- Season. Add the butter, Parmesan and half the hazelnuts.
- Stir well, cover and let it stand for 2 minutes.
- Garnish the risotto with the roasted hazelnuts and serve.
400 g Arborio rice
300 g Taleggio (Italian cheese)
100 g hazelnuts
100 ml dry white wine
1.5 liter vegetable broth
2 tbsp. olive oil
40 g cold butter
40 g grated Parmesan
2 small sprigs of rosemary