cooking time15 min.
Preparation of the herb butter:
- Mix 4 tbsp. butter, the chives, chervil and 1/2 tsp. salt in a small bowl.
- Thoroughly stir the butter with a fork and set aside.
Preparation of the salmon fillets:
- Turn and salt all sides of the salmon fillets in oil.
- Place the fillets in the steamer leaving a little space between each fillet. Set aside.
- Melt the remaining 3 tbsp. butter on a medium heat in a 26 mm diameter Cocotte.
- Add the bell pepper and garlic and sear for 1 minute. Gradually pour in the Vermouth, heat for 1-2 minutes until the liquid starts to boil.
- Add the poultry broth and bring to the boil again. Add the fresh Soya beans, the green beans, corn to the red bell pepper and stir. Reduce the heat and place the steamer in the Cocotte.
- With the lid closed cook slowly for about 5 minutes. Then remove the steamer and place it on baking paper. Cover the salmon fillets with a little herb butter.
- Turn up the heat, stir the vegetables thoroughly and cook for a further 1-2 minutes without the lid until the excess liquid has been absorbed.
- Arrange the vegetables on a plate and place the fish on top.
4 salmon fillets (each 150g and 2.5cm thick), skin removed
1 tbsp. olive oil
A little Vermouth
7 tbsp. soft sweet cream butter
1 tbsp. chopped chives
1 tbsp. chopped chervil or basil
1/2 tsp. (or more) salt