Baking time2 min.
- Heat up the rum with 2 tbsp. sugar and about 3 tbsp. water, add the raisins and leave them to soften overnight.
- Slice the apples, remove the seeds. Cut the apples in halves and cut or slice as thinly as possible. Roast the almonds in a pan till golden brown.
- Add flour, liquid butter, milk, eggs, remaining sugar and 1 pinch of salt in a high cup and blend with a blender till the dough is smooth.
- Heat up the STAUB crêpe pan and grease with some clarified butter. Add about a quarter of the dough to the pan and distribute equally with a damp distributor. Bake the crêpe for about 1 minute and turn using a spatula.
- Remove the pan from the heat, cover the baked crêpe with the thin apple slices. Arrange roasted almonds and raisins with the rum marinade on top and generously sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Follow the same steps to prepare the other 3 crêpes.
50 ml rum
3 tbsp. sugar in total
50 g raisins
80 g sliced almonds
125 g flour
25 g liquid butter
250 ml milk
1 tsp. sugar
1 pinch of salt
Approx. 1 tbsp. clarified butter for baking
1 tsp. cinnamon mixed with 4 tsp. sugar for sprinkling