grilling time3 min.
- Add the sugar to a pan and melt until golden yellow.
- Mix with the pineapple juice and cook until it has a thick consistency.
- Quarter the pineapple from top to bottom, remove the stalk and the skin. Cut into five beautiful rectangles. Coat these with the glaze and freeze in the freezer.
- Finely chop the mint leaves - retain some leaves for decoration.
- Mix the yogurt with the cream. Then add all the other ingredients.
- Add the mixture to the ice-cream maker and stir into ice-cream. It can then be frozen again in the freezer until firm.
- Scoop out into balls and freeze them again.
- Add the pineapple rectangles to a grill pan and after about three minutes turn them 90 degrees and then grill for a further three minutes.
- Arrange the grilled pineapple on the plate.
- Place the ice cream on a plate and rub the palm sugar with a grater on the plate.
- Decorate the whole dish with the mint leaves.