Baking time10 min.
- Cook macaroni till al dente in boiling, salted water. Then allow to drain.
- In the meantime, pre-heat the oven to 200 °C. Cut the bacon slices into pieces, spread on a baking sheet with baking paper, and roast in the hot oven for about 10 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Carefully break the eggs by letting the intact yolk slide into a small cup. Finely chop the parsley and chives and lift under the egg white.
- Grease four mini skillets generously with butter. Add a good quarter of the cooked macaroni to each skillet and sear slightly on the stove.
- Pour the egg white and herbs mixture on the seared macaroni in each skillet and allow to set. Carefully pour one yolk in the middle of each skillet and fry for another 5 minutes on medium heat. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the baked bacon on top and serve.