baking time30 min.
- First of all sear the chicken and pork in a frying pan with a little olive oil, season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Once it is all golden brown on all sides, remove the meat and set the roast juice aside.
- Add the (dry) rice to a previously oiled HEXAGON frying pan and distribute evenly.
- Pour the olive oil in a spiral from the center to the edges. Sprinkle with saffron, lay the sliced chorizo and the small cubes of bell pepper on top of it.
- Then distribute the meat above it, pressing lightly.
- Add the squid, sea food cocktail and shrimps and press them down lightly.
- Finally add the previously cleaned mussels and the prawns.
- Add about 1 liter of cold water.
1 kg long grain or short grain rice
1 spicy chorizo
4 whole chicken legs
500 g pork (fillet or similar)
1 red or green bell pepper
250 g seafood cocktail
1 squid or calamari
150 g Aesop shrimp
1 liter (small) mussels
1 or 2 king prawns (langoustines) per person
Olive oil, salt, saffron
1 paella pan, diameter 50 cm