cooking time20 min.
- Heat the oil in a pan and then add the medium-sized pieces of chicken and rabbit. Add a little salt. Sear on a medium heat so that the meat releases its aroma and remains tender. It is important to really sear the pieces of meat thoroughly. But they must not become black.
- Then place the meat on the side of the frying pan and add the green beans, and betxucons in the middle. Sear for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
- Again place the meat and beans on the edge, turn down the temperature and sear the grated garlic. Stir with a silicon cooking spoon.
- The ingredients should not burn otherwise the paella would have a bitter taste!
- Add the grated tomato, saffron and the grated stock cubes. Sear thoroughly, add water and arrange with sprigs of rosemary and thyme. Simmer for a few minutes on a low heat.
- Remove the rosemary and thyme so it does not become too dominant. Cook for a further 5-7 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste, remove a cup of water which can be poured back later if required.
- Add the rice. Cook for about 15 minutes. Start by cooking on a high heat and then gradually turn the heat down.
- Then cover with aluminum foil and let it stand for 5 minutes.
2 chicken breasts with bones, cut into small pieces
2 chicken wings, halved
1/2 rabbit, in pieces (front part)
200g green beans
100-150g Betxucons (large white beans from Valencia)
2 grated garlic cloves
1 handful of saffron threads
2 vine tomatoes, grated
1 chicken stock cube
2 small sprigs of fresh rosemary
1 small sprig of fresh thyme
1½ l water
4 cups or a scoop of Bomba rice