cooking time120 min.
- Season the knuckle of veal with salt and pepper and in a 36 cm STAUB Cocotte sear in olive oil on all sides and then remove it.
- Add the cubed vegetables to the STAUB Cocotte and roast them slowly.
- Add some veal juice a few times.
- Add the tomato paste and continue to roast.
- Add the remaining juice and white wine and simmer covered in the oven for 2 hours at 140 °C.
- Add the washed and halved potatoes and rosemary and then simmer uncovered for a further 40 minutes.
- Garnish the finished dish in the STAUB Cocotte with sprigs of rosemary and serve.
1 veal (hind knuckle)
100 g potato cubes approx. 2 cm
100 g onions, diced
100 g celery, diced to approx. 2 cm
100 g parsley root, diced to approx. 2 cm
300 ml veal juice
20 g tomato paste
100 ml white wine
400 g Grenaille potatoes