baking time5 min.
- Sieve the flour into a bowl.
- Add the sugar, milk, eggs and the vanilla sugar paste and mix with a whisk.
- Heat the clarified butter in 4 STAUB Mini Frying Pans and add ¼ of the dough to each.
- Bake for one minute on a low heat until the base is golden brown.
- Scatter the blueberries in the still liquid dough and continue to cook in the oven at 190 °C.
- As soon as the tops of the pancakes start to color, remove them, sprinkle with icing sugar, garnish with berries and possibly serve with cream.