Baking time15 min.
- Peel the apples and cut into small 1 cm cubes.
- Melt the butter and the honey in the HEXAGON frying pan from STAUB and gradually sauté a few apple cubes at a time. During this process sprinkle with cinnamon and caramelize.
- Do not let the fruit turn too soft. Transfer the cooked apple cubes into a bowl.
- Once all the fruit is cooked, line the base of the HEXAGON frying pan from STAUB with half the apple cubes, then add a layer of red berries and cover these with the remaining apple cubes.
- Sprinkle with breakfast cereals. Bake for 10-15 minutes in the oven (200 °C) until the cereals have turned crispy.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with icing sugar.
1.2 kg (6 pieces) Golden Delicious apples "Extra"
150 g cocoa butter or 180 g sweet cream butter
30 g ground cinnamon
300 g blossom honey
1 punnet (250 g) strawberries
1 punnet (125 g) raspberries
240 g crunchy or crispy breakfast cereal (e.g. KELLOGG'S EXTRA or JORDAN'S COUNTRY CRISP)
30 g powdered sugar