cooking time5 min.
- Cut the meat and fish into thin strips. Arrange on a serving dish.
- Wash the baby spinach and let it dry.
- Clean the leak and cut into pieces. Arrange all the different vegetables in bowls.
- Cut the blood sausage into pieces and peel the shrimps. Also arrange in bowls.
- Bring the poultry broth to the boil. Add the Soy sauce. As soon as the broth is hot, serve and keep warm on the burner base.
- Each person cooks their own meat, fish and vegetables in the broth.
- Serve the Fondue with a range of sauces such as curry mayonnaise, Soy sauce, sweet & sour sauce. It can also be served with fried Chinese noodles or Cantonese rice.
1/2 lbs. chicken breast
1/2 lbs. beef fillet
1/2 lbs. pork fillet
1/2 lbs spicy blood sausage
1/2 lbs monkfish
12 large shrimps
1/2 lbs baby spinach
3 leeks (white part only)
1.5 liter chicken broth
½ cup Soy sauce
1 cup sweet & sour sauce