baking time35 min.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F. Wash and scrub the potatoes. No need to peel them as the thin skin is deliciously crunchy when cooked. If necessary cut the larger ones in two.
- Put all the potatoes in the oven dish and drizzle copious amounts of olive oil over them.
Salt moderately, season with pepper and sprinkle with dried or fresh thyme.
- Mix everything together and roast in the oven for 30 to 40 min depending on the potatoes’ size. Stir them occasionally so that they are evenly browned.
- Test to see if they are cooked with the tip of a sharp knife. These potatoes become tender but do not go mushy thanks to the skin which becomes crispy.
- Eat hot as a side dish or with toothpicks with drinks or as part of a buffet. If you like add some ’fleur de sel’ to taste.