cooking time60 min.
- Slowly simmer the octopus in a STAUB Cocotte with the halved lemon and the bay leaf for about 45 minutes.
- Cook the cubed potatoes in plenty of boiling salted water.
- Finely dice the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Cut the olives into quarters.
- Clean the cooked octopus (only use the arms) and cut into pieces of approx. 1.5 cm.
- Skin, core and dice the tomatoes.
- Add all the ingredients (except the fresh tomato and the parsley) to a bowl and mix evenly.
- Fill small STAUB Ceramic Cocottes with the prepared mixture and simmer in the oven at 155 °C top heat and bottom heat for 15 minutes until they are ready.
- Before serving sprinkle with the finely chopped parsley and the fresh tomato cubes.