cooking time30 min.
- Wash and peel the vegetables. Cut into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a HEXAGON Sauté Pan on a strong heat and quickly sear the meat pieces (so they stay succulent).
- Then add the butter, curry, flour, salt and pepper.
- Brown for about 5 minutes, stirring continuously and add the honey.
- Add the vegetables, wine and veal juice so that the meat is covered.
- Cover and simmer for about 25 minutes.
- Season and possibly thicken with a little roux.
- Serve immediately.
1.25 kg pork loin, detached from the bone and cut into cubes
100 ml white wine
150 ml veal juice
1 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. flour
20 g butter
1 tsp. curry (or more according to taste)
200 ml olive oil
1 bunch basil
Fine gray sea salt, pepper from the pepper mill
1/2 bunch of carrots with greenery
500 g Romanesco (or another green vegetable)
500 g potatoes (preferably "Ratte du Touquet")